It is not surprising that spending quality family time requires managing difficult and challenging behavior.
So before you dive into the full onslaught of get-togethers I wanted to give you a survival kit so you and your kids can come away from the next two weeks with a smile.
In today’s blog, based around my recent appearances on Fox and PIX11, you’ll learn about:
1) The types of people you can expect to see around the dinner table and what to do about them (including the negative naysayer, the controller, and the gossip)
2) The best way to deal with that crazy family member who just won’t stop
3) How to make this holiday as technology free as possible
4) Why you should acknowledge pink elephants in the room (Click to Tweet)
5) When to flip the narrative by focusing on the positive
6) How to deal with questions you don’t want to hear from persistent family members
With a few of these tool in tow, you are can have a peaceful and happy holidays!
Find out the details by watching the videos below!
Insight Into Action!
Parents and Teachers: What is one thing you will do to make these holidays more peaceful than ever before?
With a little help we can all grow. If a special person in your life can use this information, then please forward this blog.
For more helpful behavior information delivered straight to your inbox every Tuesday, sign up below.