Dr. Marcie's Behavior Bootcamp
Feel like the adult in the relationship you have with children!
Stop the constant negotiation with your children!
Know how to get kids to listen to you no matter what you say!
Do you spend all day with your kids and find the yelling never stopped? Are you tired of feeling hopeless? Frustrated by all the different parenting gimicks you tried that failed? Do you want to have more fun with your kids and raise children you can be proud of? Then, you are in the right place!
Join me for my 2 day Behavior Bootcamp
Get the help you have been searching for
We dive in and explore exactly how behavior works. We will talk about concrete, action based ways to address everything from tantrums to rudeness, from kids who don’t listen to kids who don’t share.
You are 2 days away from confidence and clarity in your parenting
Join me on April 14th + 15th, 2018!
9:30 am - 5 pm
By the end of the 2 days, you will:
- Learn how behavior works
- Master the 3 Golden Keys to address any problem behavior AND bring happiness to your relationships.
- Create a plan to face the top 5 challenging behaviors you are facing.
- Return to your family or classroom or practice with fresh perspective about behavior
- Bond with a community of like minded adults to support you through the journey
- Have access to Dr. Marcie for individualized questions
First Person Ticket Price $749
Second Person Ticket Price $449
Workshops, Staff Training, and Speaking
Dr. Marcie's Speaking Reel
Types of Workshop, Staff Training, and Speaking Topics
Dr. Marcie will customize a presentation based on your school or organization's challenge(s). Below is a sampling:
- Behavior Management Techniques for the 21st Century Child
- How to Get Kids to Listen
- Bullying: What to Do and How to Prevent It
- Executive Functioning
- Q&A for Most Pressing Behavior Issues
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Behavior
- Behavior Management for the Experienced Educator
- Everyday Tasks: Eating, Getting to Bed, and Putting on Shoes
- Managing Employees with Behavior Fundamentals
- Maximizing Client Relationships With Behavior Strategies
- How to Run Your Business Like a Family
- Women + Power + Behavior
Dr. Marcie personalizes consultations based on the needs of the school or organization.
- Classroom Consultation: Dr. Marcie works with one or more teachers to tackle challenging behavior and increase instruction time.
- School Consultation: Dr. Marcie works with the administration, teachers, parents, and other stakeholders to create a plan to improve the school environment and improve student performance.
- Group Dynamics Consultations: Dr. Marcie works with all levels of an office structure to facilitate better team work.
- Conflict Resolution: Dr. Marcie brings parties together who need to collaborate for company effectiveness.
- Personal Project Consultation: Dr. Marcie works with an individual to remove the roadblocks to improving their relationships, either with their children, spouses, colleagues, family, or friends.
Dr. Marcie's Media Appearance Reel
Dr. Marcie and her team at Behavior + Beyond work with small beings and their families in their homes, schools, and virtually through phone or Skype sessions. The typical home session lasts for 3 hours so that we can really explore your day-to-day behavior challenges.
Dr. Marcie offer's a 48-hour weekend intensive for individual families to give round-the-clock support and training for parents in the most intimate and challenging moments.
The youngest small being in the practice is 2 years old, the oldest is 25 years old.
Please note that the team works frequently in program coordination.
There is a variety of ways that you can work with Dr. Marcie and her team. Discuss with Dr. Marcie what your challenges and concerns are and you can select your program from there.
The first step is to fill out the form below to get in touch with Dr. Marcie. All correspondence is strictly confidential and you will get a response within 24 hours.
We are a private-pay company and we do not accept insurance. We will work with you to obtain out of network reimbursement.
Become Part of the Behavior + Beyond Team
We're looking for experienced educators who want the advantages of working with an established company and professional growth from mentoring with Dr. Marcie. Drop a note, make "Become Part of the Team" the subject line. Someone from the B+B team will be in touch!