For Parents, Organizations, and Educators
Dr. Marcie is a dynamic speaker who brings knowledge, insight, engagement and practical tools to your training, professional development or conference!
Practical, Action-Based Tools for Life and Work
Building bridges between Mental Health and Behavior
Addressing Family Culture at Home and at the Office
From Keynotes to Hands on Workshops
From Small Groups to Entire Companies
We can no longer leave our problems at the door when we step into the office. We can no longer separate our personal lives and our professional lives. Our stress, our responsibilities, our anxieties impact our work. Our mindset, our coping skills, and our communication style impacts all areas of our life.
It is time to have open, honest and productive conversations, at the office and at home. Let me facilitate these difficult conversations to improve productivity, dedication, and focus.
Watch my TEDx Ideashop!
My speaking customized based on your unique needs. Fill out the form below and let’s talk about YOU!
What people are saying about Dr. Marcie’s speaking:
“One-Of-A-Kind – I’ve worked with Dr. Marcie as a speaker for my events and as a behavior specialist to help evaluate employee behavior. In every instance we worked together, it is clear that her skillsets as a therapist, her intuition, and her empathy are what make her top of her craft. You will ALWAYS save time and resources by working with Dr. Marcie.”
“Dr. Marcie was obviously a great choice for a presenter, as she was dynamic and engaging but also speaking to topics that are extremely relevant today for our whole Alogent family. I really liked and benefitted from the sessions, and felt like this also opens up some dialog for us as managers to make sure we take time to encourage general wellness and work life balance. I definitely got some real, practical and immediate ideas to improve my quality of life.”
“Dr. Marcie is AMAZING and is one of the best speakers we have hosted here at Region 16. We’ve been lucky enough to have her speak at both of our largest conferences this year and we still have people emailing asking when her next session will be held! She is enthusiastic, animated, very engaging, and her presentations make you feel like you can conquer the behavioral problems of the world!”
Full Time Working Parents
- Navigating working from home full time and parenting
- Strategies for back to school
- How Behavior Works, understanding the steps to change any behavior
- Meal Time Magic – helping your kids sit and eat so that you can eat too
- Make Negotiating, Nagging and Not Listening a thing of the Past
- Understanding Depression, with concrete tools that make a difference
- Finding your Happiness in Uncertain Times
- Anxiety and how it impacts your life
- Navigating Loss at work or school, including death by suicide
Behavior In the Office
- Having Difficult Conversations, including conflict resolution
- Building relationships with Colleagues, including rebuilding as we return to in-person connections
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – specifically around LGBTQ+ inclusion practices
- ALL Behavior CAN Change
- Understanding and Accepting Learning Styles
- What to do when your child receives a diagnosis in the Special Education Realm (from Autism to ADHD to Sensory Processing Disorder)
- How to see your special needs child as a whole child…Many parents get lost in the label